We are very excited to teach you this fall! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Teaching Assistants (TAs), also known as Graduate/Undergraduate Student Instructors (GSIs), focus their teaching efforts on a particular component of the course, such as sections, exam prep, or walkthrough videos.
- Hi, I'm a 4th year studying CS, and this will be my 5th time TAing for CS61A! Aside from teaching, some things I'm into include drawing, cello, melee, and valorant. Feel free to reach out for anything 61a or otherwise!
- hello! feel free email or message me if you have any questions, or if you're just feeling overwhelmed! we'll figure it out together :') my name is addison, and i'm a third year cs/stats/math major from san jose. i love listening to chill edm vibes (shameless plug: go.addcnin.blue/spotify:f).
- EMAIL ME IF YOU WANNA CHAT! I wanna answer your questions so email me about ANYTHING. I just graduated from Berkeley with a CS degree in 3 years, and am coming back for a masters. Ask about classes to take, how to find internships freshman year or after, how to not do breadths at Cal, and more!!
- Hi everyone! I'm an EECS major from San Jose, CA. Apart from teaching, I enjoy singing, photography, cool plants, re-watching movies, and trying new kinds of food. Looking forward to meeting you all, and feel free to reach out! (she/her)
- Hi! I'm Catherine, and I'm a fourth year CS major from San Diego! This semester I am going to attempt to learn how to execute basic life skills in quarantine. I love teaching and I love CS61A, so I look forward to meeting you (virtually) this semester! My pronouns are she/her.
Cesar Plascencia Zuniga
- Hello! My name is Cesar (pronouns: he/him/his) and I have 238 characters left to describe myself. Ummmmm, my favorite anime is Spongebob and I’m pretty good at identifying cars from their taillights. Talk to me about memes, music, movies, and/or 61A -- that one especially! ˁ(⦿ᴥ⦿)ˀ
- Hi all! I'm a Masters student from Los Angeles. I'm looking forward to sharing the wonders of Computer Science with you! In my spare time I enjoy cooking, baking, hiking, and video games.
- Hi, I'm Jade, and I'm a senior studying CS + music! I was a humanities kid in high school and didn't get into CS until I was inspired by this course. This is my 5th semester on 61A staff, and I'm also the CSM 61A coordinator, so talk to me if you have questions about getting help in 61A :) (she/her)
- Hi! I handle the course software, so ping me if there
- Hi! My name is Richard. I'm a third year student from Los Gatos, California. I’m a Computer Science/Data Science major. I love skiing, cooking, and anything related to food. I’m excited to be teaching this semester!
- Hi all! I'm an third-year EECS/CogSci/Applied Math major from San Carlos, CA (he/him/his pronouns). I hope that you come to enjoy the course as much as I have and that you meet some interesting people along the way. Looking forward to a great semester!
- Hello! My name is Shayna (she/her), and I'm a fourth-year EECS major and Human Rights minor. Among other things, I love superheroes, science, and technology ethics; in my free time, you'll probably catch me perusing the aisles of Trader Joe's, listening to music, or sleeping.