We are very excited to teach you this fall! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Course tutors are Computer Science Mentors who, in addition to teaching 3 - 5 student sections every week, help with other aspects of the course such as office hours and grading.
- Hello! I'm a second year CS/Stats major from San Jose. I love listening to music and making coffee. (quick plug for some ~chill~ vibes: http://go.addcnin.blue/f)
- Hi! I'm Allison, and I'm a fourth-year CS major from the Bay Area. In my free time I like to read and be with friends and family. My current favorite food is Thai pumpkin curry. My pronouns are she/her.
- Hi! I'm super excited to be a tutor for CS61A this fall. I'm from San Jose, CA, and I'm majoring in EECS. Apart from teaching, I enjoy singing, photography, nature, cool plants, Parks and Rec, rewatching movies, and trying new kinds of food. Looking forward to meeting you all! (she/her)
- I’m a CS and History double major and this is my last semester! I came to Berkeley as a history major, but then 61A happened. I'm also part of ReUSE, a volunteer-run club/store in MLK. You can also find me in Soda and Cory a bit too often. (she/her)
- Hello! My name is Christine and I'm from Palo Alto, CA. I enjoy teaching, traveling, and napping. I also started learning Korean this semester and it's been super fun so far! This is my second semester tutoring for CS 61A and I'm super excited to teach it again and get to know you all ~
- Hi, I'm Elicia! I took CS 61A last fall and am super excited to be one of the tutors this semester. I'm currently looking for popcorn chicken downtown and hiking spots other than the Big C, so let me know if you got any recs! My pronouns are she/her.
- Hello! I am a 3rd year CS and Physics major from Taiwan / Bay Area. In my free time I enjoy reading, sleeping, playing badminton, Go, and smash. Feel free to email me about anything anytime!
- Hello, I'm Grant! I'm an LA native from the 626, known for Wong Fu and boba. I love the outdoors, and wouldn't mind running when it's 90 degrees. I enjoy playing various sports, going on spontaneous food and city trips, and listening to Porter and Madeon. Feel free to talk to me about anything!
- Hello! I'm Jemmy and I'm a third year CS major from the Bay. My pronouns are he/him. In my spare time, I love sports, games, and browsing through r/buildapcsales. Excited to meet everyone!
- Hello, I hail from Toronto(Go Raptors!) and am a sophomore studying CS, math, and music. While I'm not catching Pokemon or playing switch, you can usually find me at one of the nearby boba shops. Feel free to reach out to me about the course, or if you just want to have a little chat :)
- Hey guys, I’m a third year CS and DS double major from Sacramento. Outside of CS I love to play volleyball, go to the gym, and rewatch the same sitcoms over and over. Excited for a great semester of 61A!
- Hello! I'm Krish, and I use he/him pronouns! The only thing you really need to know about me is that I'd definitely beat you in Mario Kart :^)
- Hi everyone, I'm super excited to help you all with 61A this semester! When I have spare time I like to fill it with sports/activities, listening to music/playing guitar, and aimlessly browsing YouTube. My pronouns are he/him.
- Hi!! I'm Michael, and I am a second year EECS major from Irvine, CA. I enjoy playing guitar, going on trips around the Bay, and tending my cat Neptune. Also, I am a huge fan of ice cream, so if you catch me at Uji Time come say hi. My pronouns are he/him. Looking forward to an exciting semester!
- Hi! My name is Melvin (pronouns: he/him) and I'm a senior in EECS major! I came to Berkeley as a junior transfer from Pasadena, Los Angeles. I love teaching and I hope I can help you succeed in CS61A! Feel free to reach out to me about anything :)
- Hello! My name is Nikhita and I am a third-year CS and Data Science major from the Bay Area. In my free time, I like watching TV, listening to music, and drinking boba. My preferred pronouns are she/her. CS61A was one of my favorite classes and I am looking forward to a great semester!
- Hi! My name is Olivia and I am very excited to be a tutor this semester. Other than CS, I am interested in art + design, baking, and documentaries. Hopefully, I'll be able to bring some baked goods to my tutoring section, if not Oreos.
- Hello! I'm Olivia, a third year CS major from San Diego. In my free time, I enjoy binging episodes of The Office, drinking lots of tea, and knitting. I'm looking forward to a great semester with you all!
- Hello! My name is Owen, I'm a sophomore from the best-known state in the US - Nebraska. Converse with me in anything CS or non-CS related, ranging from astronomy to cornfields to professional sports (namely NBA and NFL). Ask me to play any pop song on the violin. My pronouns are he/him.
- Hey! I'm Regina, a CS and Polecon double major from Arcadia, CA. When not preoccupied with school, I like to make playlists, take on baking projects, visit museums, and sleep. I'm also a Community columnist for Business Review at Berkeley. My pronouns are she/her. Podcast recommendations welcome!
- Hi all! I'm a third year Political Science major and CS minor from DC. When not in class, you can find me at Imm Thai, Berkeley City Council or on the Glade. Feel free to talk to me about 61A, politics, your dog, why I don't like your favorite tech company, or anything at all!
- Hello everyone! I’m Shide, a rising junior studying CS and math, and I wave a lot! 61A was my first CS/programming experience and I’ve loved it ever since, but I love teaching it even more! Feel free to shoot me an email if you have any questions or just want to talk! My pronouns are she, her, hers.
- Hi! How are you doing? My name is Sohum and it is a pleasure to meet you! As you might have guessed, I really love teaching, especially 61a! When I'm not in the classroom, I'm probably playing board games or tossing a disc around.
- Happiness is defined as fulfilled desires divided by total desires. Maximizing the numerator won't make you any happier, since every fulfilled desire brings many more unfulfilled ones. Instead, let your total desires go to zero, and watch as your happiness goes to infinity!
- Hi, I'm Vandana. I am a second-year EECS major from Texas and am super excited to be a tutor this semester. I love chocolate, binge-watching my favorite TV Shows, and somewhat spicy food. Feel free to email me about anything!! My pronouns are she/her.
- Heyhey! I'm Wendy! I go by the They/She bundle of pronouns! I am a senior EECS and Mathematics major. More than anything I want to be the catalyst for your growth! Whether it be as a student, a programmer, a friend, an ally, etc. I want to support your passion and help you learn and grow!
- Hi, This is Frank. I'm a second year CS major having fun in robotics and computer vision. I love reading a lot, from novels to classics, everything could be on my reading list. Feel free to contact me if you want to talk about a book including algorithms book of course.