We are very excited to teach you this summer! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Course tutors are Computer Science Mentors who, in addition to teaching 3 - 5 student sections every week, help with other aspects of the course such as office hours and grading.
- In Python, what do you think a = (,) a +=  should do? In Scheme, what do you think `(1 unquote 2) should do? Pronouns: he/him.
- Hi, I’m Kunal! I’m a CS & Applied Math double major from the Bay Area. In addition to tutoring, I will also be doing research on data compression at Berkeley Lab! I destress by playing FIFA or Animal Crossing, and then stress myself out again watching the NBA (Go Warriors). My pronouns are he/him.
- Hi, my name is Ada and I'm a rising sophomore from Los Angeles! In my free time I enjoy going for boba runs and playing tennis. I also really enjoy playing League of Legends and Runescape! My pronouns are she/her.
- Hi, I'm Kevin. I'm a rising sophomore Computer Science major from Pleasanton, CA and I'm excited to be a CS 61a tutor this summer. Let's have a great semester!
- Hi! I'm Raghav, a rising sophomore from Mumbai, India. This is my 2nd semester teaching 61A, took it in Fall 2018. Formula 1, Cricket, Soccer, Coffee, Music and everything else. On a Netflix Detox this summer. Enjoy hiking, driving, cooking and just aimlessly walking around. You can find me in the makerspace at odd hours of the day. My pronouns are he/him.
- Hi! My name is Aini and I'm a fourth-year physics/CS major from Orange County, CA. Some fun facts about me: I love cats, nap way too much, have a really low tolerance for spicy food, and suck at multitasking. I love CS 61A and I am excited to teach it in the summer! My pronouns are she/her.
- Hey guys, I hail from Toronto(We the North ;). My pronouns are she/her and I am a rising sophomore currently poking around CS, Math, and Music. If I'm not ranting about gemstones, you can probably catch me playing PUBG in Moffitt(Don't worry, I have my headphones in), or hanging out at one of the boba shops around the campus. Feel free to reach out to me about the course, or if you just want to have a little chat :)
- Hi, I'm Kaitlyn! I'm a rising 2nd year CS major from the South Bay. In my free time, I like to scout out the best milk tea around and play Nintendo games (talk to me about Animal Crossing!) My pronouns are she/her/hers.
- Hi! I'm Rina. I am a rising Junior. I live on the East coast, and I love watching movies, hiking, and going to concerts. I'm interested in philosophy and I'm passionate about music. My pronouns are she/her.
- Hey there! I'm Rahul, and I am a 3rd year studying computer science. Outside of school, I love basketball (RIP Warriors), TV shows (wtf GoT S8?), and Okinawa milk tea.
- Hello there, I'm Grant! I'm an LA native from the 626, known for Wong Fu and boba. I really love the outdoors, even though coding in the sun is kinda difficult. When I'm not working on CS, I enjoy playing various sports, going on spontaneous food and city trips, and rocking out to Porter Robinson (send me your EDM playlists). But most of all, I'm excited to be one of the tutors this summer! My pronouns are he/him.
- Hi all! I'm Kaavya and my preferred pronouns are she/her. I am a rising third year from Dublin, CA (not Ireland). CS 61A was the first time I ever touched computer science and I loved it so much so here I am! In my free time, I binge watch tv, cook, drink tea, and attempt to go to the gym.
- Hello! My name is Christine and I’m an incoming junior studying computer science. This is my first time teaching and CS 61A was the reason why I decided to major in CS so I’m super excited to teach it this summer! Besides school, I enjoy watching Netflix and learning how to play the guitalele. My pronouns are she/her.
- Hi there