We are very excited to teach you this summer! Please email email@example.com if you have any logistical questions or concerns. Otherwise feel free to email any of the staff members below.
Course tutors are Computer Science Mentors who, in addition to teaching 3 - 5 student sections every week, help with other aspects of the course such as office hours and grading.
- EMAIL ME IF YOU WANNA CHAT! I wanna answer your questions so email me about ANYTHING. I just graduated from Berkeley with a CS degree in 3 years, and am coming back for a masters. Ask about classes to take, how to find internships freshman year or after, how to not do breadths at Cal, and more!!
- hello, i'm alina (pronouns: she/her/hers)! i'm a third year cs major from socal who likes jamming out to music and playing the piano. looking forward to a great summer!! ( -:
- You don't have to walk to class this semester, so you might as well come to my section and say hello! [he/him]
- Hello everyone! I'm Brandon.
- Hi guys, I'm Julie (she/her)! I am going to be a sophomore this fall and I am an intended CS and MCB major. I love watching movies, eating spicy ramen, playing minecraft, and drawing. I'm real excited to be tutoring 61a this summer! Reach out to me if you wanna talk about 61a (or anything, really).
- Hi all! My name is Kaavya (she/her) and I'm super excited to be teaching 61a again! I am a third year Data Science major who is a Bay Area native and loves dogs, boba, eating Sliver, and going to the gym (when I'm not feeling lazy). I look forward to meeting y'all this semester!
- Hey guys! My name is Kenny Chi, and my pronouns are he/him. I'm a second-year student from Cupertino, CA. In my free time, I love cooking, drinking Philz, and biking. I'm always looking for new songs on Spotify, so if you have questions about 61A or song recs, feel free to reach out!
- Hi! I'm a third-year CS major from Sacramento, CA. I love cooking, traveling, and Survivor and I'm excited to be a tutor again for 61A this semester! My pronouns are she/her.
- Hi, I'm Minnie(she/her), a rising junior from SoCal. I like sports/activities (hiking, running, bball, etc.) that make me think I'm fit even though I absolutely fail at them. I also love to watch movies/shows in the documentary, comedy, horror/thriller, and crime genres. Excited to meet everyone!
- Hi! My name is Richard. I'm a rising third year student from Los Gatos, California. I’m a Computer Science/Data Science major. I love skiing, cooking, and anything related to food. I’m excited to be teaching this summer!
- If you wear a headband during midterms, you gain a 20% boost in cognitive ability, truss. He/him/his.
- I am a third year CS / Math major I eat a lot of coffee and drink a lot of ramen I genuinely love teaching CS so reach out if you have any questions (he / him)
- Hi! I’m Sai and I am a rising senior from the Bay Area studying CS. When I am not doing CS I love watching TV. Currently I am watching Money Heist, Succession, and Silicon Valley. Reach out to me if you want any recommendations for tv or want to talk about life in general. Good luck!
- Hi all! I'm a forth year Political Science and CS from DC. When not under quarantine, you can find me at Imm Thai, Berkeley City Hall or on the Glade. Feel free to talk to me about 61A, politics, your dog, Avatar: The Last Airbender, or anything you're passionate about!
- Hey I'm Sean (he/him) and I am a rising Junior studying CS. I'm a friendly person who's always looking to meet new people and make new friends. Some of the things I do for fun is playing games, hanging out w/ people (when we could still hang out with other people), and binging Youtube or Netflix!