Academic interns help students in lab sections.
- Hi! My name is Aarushi and I am a second-year EECS major. My pronouns are she/her/hers. In my free time I enjoy baking, dancing, gardening and watching Bollywood movies. I love to teach and am looking forward to being an AI this semester! Feel free to reach out to me about anything :)
- (He/him/his) Hey everyone! I'm Abhi, and I love mac & cheese, writing poems (sometimes), and answering your questions!
- Hi! My name is Aditya(he/his/him) and I am excited to be an academic intern for the Fall 2021 semester. Currently, I am a sophomore majoring in Bioengineering. In my free time, I enjoy rewatching Naruto episodes and trying different food places. Although CS61A was enjoyable, I found it to be a bit of a challenge so if you have any questions about the class, don't hesitate to reach out to me!
- Hi! I’m Alec, a sophomore CS major! I like playing basketball, weightlifting, and rap music. I’m looking forward to AI’ing this year, and feel free to ask me for any help!
- Hello everyone. I am looking forward to being an AI this semester for the first time. I came into Berkeley not knowing what it was to code and now I am going to major in EECS! The AI's and core staff in 61a are honestly what lead me in the direction I am headed now. I hope to help some of you in the same way too!
- Hi, my name is Amado and I am third year studying data science.
- Hi there! I'm Amitesh! I'm a second-year Computer Science major from Detroit, Michigan. Excited to be an AI and looking forward to a great semester!
- Hi! I am a sophomore and intended CS major from the Bay Area. I love singing, baking, and hiking. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or just want to chat! I am looking forward to an awesome semester with y'all :)
- Hi! I'm a 2nd year studying computer science and planning on minoring in Korean. I’m a big history buff and like to play video games with historical focuses. I also like to learn about Korean language and culture. Hope to see you in lab!
- Hi, I'm Andy! I'm a second year intended CS major. If you have any questions about CS 61A or CS in general at Berkeley, feel free to hmu and I'll do my best to answer them! In my free time, I like playing tuba, Fire Emblem, and reading One Piece.
- Hi, I'm Angel(he /him/his), a sophomore double major in CS and Political Science. My main interests in my studies are software development, and political behavior. Aside from that I like to play video games like Super Metroid, and am learning to play piano to unwind.
- (he/him) What is up I’m a sophomore majoring in computer science and cognitive science. I like working out and taking pictures of Saturn. I’m excited to meet y’all.
- hello! my name is Anita and i'm a sophomore studying EECS and Business. i enjoy dancing, reading and trying new foods. looking forward to this year together! :)
- hi! i’m annie, a second-year interested in studying computer science from nyc! i love journalism (plug: read the daily cal), visual arts, and snackpassing boba almost every day. look forward to meeting all of you :)
- Hello everyone! My name is Anthony, I'm a sophomore from socal studying CS. On my free time, I like playing video games, working out, and hanging out with friends. This semester, I am going to be a CSM mentor so reach out if you're interested in joining my section! Looking forward to meeting everyone!
- Hi everyone! My name is April and I use she/her/hers for pronouns. I'm a junior majoring in Sustainable Environmental Design and Data Science. I really enjoyed taking CS 61A and am looking forward to taking a memorable journey with you in this class!
- Hi my name is Arya! Nice to meet you all. I took 61a my freshman fall and fell in love with the class. I’m happy to help!
- Hey! I’m from the South Bay and I absolutely love cooking, exploring restaurants, and figuring out which tea best suits the mood. CS 61a is super cool too so feel free to stop by!
- Hey everyone! I'm a sophomore from the Bay Area passionate about computer science, mathematics, Super Smash Bros., fire food, and sunrise hikes. 61A really took my programming ability to the next level, and I'm confident you'll feel the same way soon enough! Excited for this semester :)
- Hello, I'm Avikam (he/him/his)! I'm a second-year studying Computer Science from the Bay Area. In my free time, I like to swim, ski, and play video games. I really loved CS 61A, and hope you will too! Feel free to email me about anything, I'd love to chat :)
- Hey I'm Avinash (he/him/his) and I'm excited to be an AI. Feel free to reach out to me for help with 61a (or other dev-related questions)!
- I'm Ben (he/him), and I refuse to walk more than a few steps when I could be riding my bike instead. I draw very messy diagrams, which is an essential teaching skill. Hope you enjoy CS61A, it's my favorite class and that's why I'm back!
- Hi! I'm Billy (he/him), and I'm an EECS/Business major originally from SF! Past projects of mine include cooking omelets using a robotic arm (never had a human-made one) and teaching kids how to build drones. In my spare time, I listen to music, especially alt-rock and indie artists. Come say hi!
- Hello! I'm a sophomore studying EECS coming all the way from Maryland. I like to game (Genshin/CSGO/etc), play viola, and watch anime. You'll also find me at the gym or playing Spikeball. Feel free to ask me anything, I'm happy to help!
- Hi! I'm a second-year EECS major. Hope to see you all around!
- Always down for a boba!
- Hi! I'm a second year EECS student from Houston, TX.
- Hi, I'm Dana, a sophomore studying cognitive science and data science from San Jose! I enjoy cat videos, late night drives, dancing, kdramas, and more :)
- Hi everyone, I'm a second year majoring in EECS from SoCal. I'm super happy to be on campus and excited to AI this semester! Feel free to reach out with any questions, even non-61A ones.
- Hi all! I'm currently a sophomore looking to major in Computer Science and Data Science. I love coding, playing sports with friends, drinking coffee and boba, and trying out new things. Feel free to reach out to me for any 61a related questions or just to chat!
- Hey everyone! I'm Daniel, a senior study Data Science! I used to study chemical engineering, but after taking CS61A, I discovered that I enjoyed programming so much more. I hope to help as many people as I can to get the most out of 61A, so don't hesitate to reach out to me!
- Hey everyone, I'm a sophomore from San Diego and I'm super excited to be AI'ing this fall! I love chocolate milk, tricking (see Red Bull Art of Motion), and trying to learn new languages. If anyone can teach me guitar or basic Chinese, or if you've got any questions about CS stuff, feel free to hit me up!
- Hi! I'm Ellie (she/her/hers), a second-year EECS major, and I'm super excited to be an AI this semester! I'm from Riverside, California, and I enjoy crocheting, reading, tap dancing, taking care of houseplants and exploring campus! Feel free to reach about anything--I'd love to meet you! :)
- Hiii~ I'm Emily (she/her series). I didn't have much experience when I took CS61A, so feel free to ask me ANY questions. I'd love to help you and give you tips! I'll list a bunch of things I like now: my dog (Archie), books, f o o d, tennis, BTS, Rich Brian, fOoD, DPR Live, historical C-dramas. :)
- Hello! I’m Ergun, from Istanbul Turkey. I’m a sophomore studying CS and ORMS. I'm passionate about optimization and logistics. In my free time I love traveling. If you have good hike spots, hit me up! I also love playing and watching ice hockey. Fun fact, my favorite subject is geography.
- Hi! My name is Erin (she/her) and I am currently studying Molecular Cell Biology! I love desserts and anything sweet as well as playing the piano! I'm super excited to be an AI for CS61A this semester and am looking forward to meeting everyone! :)
- (she/her); Applied Mathematics/Computer Science
- Hi everyone! I’m a sophomore studying data science and am so excited for this semester!! I’m from Toronto and love Drake so if you do too we can bond over that… TIME TO GET HYPED FOR 61A
- Hi everyone!! I’m Grace, and I use she/her/hers :) I am super excited to be an AI this semester, and I look forward to meeting some of you. My hobbies outside of class include dancing, figure skating, and napping. I also love boba!!
- Hi! I am Grace, a second year intended in cs & data science. During my free time, I enjoy binging Netflix, eating hotpot, swimming, going to concerts, and travelling. Excited to work with y'all!
- Hi, I'm Hailey (she/her/hers)! I'm a sophomore intending to major in CS from San Jose, CA. Some of my interests are video games, anime, and music. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and feel free to reach out to me for anything, whether or not it's CS-related! :)
- Hey everyone, I'm Haley (she/her/hers)! Feel free to chat if you wanna talk about running, cs61a, or music!
- Hi! Feel free to send me any questions or doggo pictures
- send funny memes here: email@example.com
- Hi guys! I'm Indu (she/her). I'm a second-year CS major and this will be my first time of course staff so I'm super excited to meet everyone. In my free time, I love going to the gym, riding my motorcycle, and hanging out with my friends!
- hellohello ! hyped to be in-person this semester, even if the uphill walk to soda is kinda 0-0 talk to me about anything/everything, cs or non-cs related !
- Hi, I'm James (He/him/his) and I'm a sophomore CS major originally from South Florida! My hobbies include cooking and baking, gaming, building PCs, and listening to music. My experience in 61a was very impactful, and I hope that as an AI I can help make the course a great experience !
- Hi! My name's Janani, and I use the she/her pronouns. I absolutely love singing, dancing, and reading, so if anyone's interested in discussing music or mystery fiction, I'd love to talk to you! Welcome to CS 61A :)
- Hello! I’m Jason, a Junior majoring in CS. I love volleyball, stargazing, coding, gardening, and cooking! I am so excited to be your AI this semester
- Hi everyone! I'm Jeffrey and I am a third-year EECS major from Minnesota. Outside of school, I love watching shows on Netflix and playing tennis. Looking forward to seeing some of you in lab!
- Hi, I am Jierui Xu, a second-year student double majoring in MCB & CS. I am an International student from Fuzhou, China. I enjoy hiking, playing soccer, and magic tricks! Wish you good luck in CS 61A!
- Hi! I'm Jillian (she/her) and I'm a sophomore studying EECS + Business! In my free time, I love to cook, explore new food places to eat, sing/play ukulele, and run/hike. Can't wait for the semester together! :)
- Hello hello! I am a second year student studying chemistry and computer science. My pronouns are he/him/his, and I am a huge NBA fan. Very excited to have the opportunity to help students in my first in-person semester!
- Hi everyone! My name is Jimmy and I'm a second-year student studying computer science. In my free time I like watching movies, binging tv shows, and playing games. I'm looking forward to a helping out in this semester of 61A and feel free to reach out for anything!
Joelle Siong Sin
- Hi! I'm Joelle (she/her/hers), a sophomore from New York studying EECS/IEOR. I love Salt and Straw olive oil ice cream, sunsets at Panoramic Hill, and lifting, in no particular order. Feel free to email me with any questions (CS-related or otherwise) or if you'd just like to chat! Looking forward to a great semester with you all <3
- Hi! I'm Johnson (he/him/his) and I made it out of CS61A alive. Feel free to email me about anything!
- Hey guys! My name is Joshua (he/him), and I am a sophomore studying EECS this year. This will be my first time as an AI, and I'm super excited to meet you all in person. See you guys at lab!
- Hey! My name is Joyce Zhu (she/her/hers) and I'm a second year studying CS. Feel free to reach out to me about anything at all :)
- I love eating and formula 1!
- Come talk to me about soccer, football, music, and CS61A!
- Hello! My name is Justin and I'm a Junior studying Data Science and Economics! In my free time, I enjoy playing the guitar/piano, singing, and playing Ultimate with friends.
- What is up guys! My name is Justin, and I'm a second year EECS major from Maryland. In addition to AI-ing, I am also an Junior Mentor for CSM, so maybe some (un)fortunate souls will get to deal with me twice. In my free time, I enjoy playing video games (League of Legends, Genshin Impact), watching anime, and reading translated Chinese webnovels. For real though, if any of you out there read Chinese webnovels, please hit me up.
- Hi! I'm Kafia (she/her/hers) and I'm a sophomore from SoCal majoring in Computer Science. Outside of CS, I love baking, cooking, and listening to new music. Looking forward to meeting all of you this semester!
- Hey, I'm Kamal majoring in EECS. Glad to be an AI for 61A this semester.
- Hi! I'm Karen [she/her/hers] (but hopefully not a Karen) and I'm a sophomore studying CS. I like swimming, writing, hanging out with my dog, and food (especially fruit). I'm really excited to meet everyone!
- Hi! I'm a sophomore from the Bay Area majoring in CS and MCB (Neurobiology). I am interested in anything at the intersection of my two majors as well as human-centered product design. In my free time you might find me buying plants, hiking, or dancing with BC@B. Even though 61a was pretty tough, it really increased my appreciation for and interest in computer science and I hope it will for you too :)
- Hi, I'm a 2nd year intending to major in Data or Computer Science from New Jersey. My hobbies include gaming, eating bread + drinking boba, webtoons, and kdramas. If you have questions or even just share hobbies, feel free to reach out. Hope you enjoy 61a c:
- Hi everyone! My name is Kevin and I’m a sophomore studying EECS. Outside of class I like playing basketball and Brawl Stars so hmu if you wanna play either!
- Hi! I'm Kevin, a second-year computer science major. Academically, I am interested in Deep Learning and more generally NLP and Theoretical Computer Science. Outside of school, I enjoy swimming, hiking, and reading fantasy and science fiction novels. I love playing casual video games and D&D with friends and writing stories in my spare time as well.
- Hey, I'm Kiet (like Kit Kat)! I'm a 2nd year transfer studying EECS from Santa Rosa, CA. I enjoy picking up random hobbies like lockpicking, computer building, stocks and spend most of my time playing video games, volleyball, cooking, and watching anime/kdramas. I'm excited to meet and work with some of you!
- Hi, I'm Kyle (he/him), and I'm a second year studying CS and Physics. I'm from New Jersey (east coast beast coast) and in my free time I enjoy cooking for my roommates or using the practice rooms at Morrison. I look forward to seeing y'all this semester!
- Hellooo I’m Lewana (she/her) and I’m a third year studying Data Science! I enjoy exploring, especially trying new foods and also learning about different languages and cultures :)
- Hi! I'm Lilie (she/her), a second year studying computer science and cognitive science. I like listening to Mitski, playing animal crossing, and hanging out with my cat !
- Hi I'm Maddie; My pronouns are she/her/hers! I'm a Junior studying Computer Science. I love computers, hanging out with friends, and watching marvel shows.
- Hi everyone! My name is Martin. I'm a junior majoring in EECS. I enjoy watching ball games. Feel free to reach out to me!
- Hi, I'm Megan (she/her/hers)! I'm a second-year studying MCB and CS, and I spent my first year at home in Michigan. In my free time I like to play tennis and bake. I also have an addiction to Tetris so feel free to reach out and challenge me or ask any questions in general :)
- Hiya! I'm Melinda (she/her/hers), and I'm an undeclared sophomore. I enjoy long hikes up to Soda Hill–I mean–Hall. Passions include listening to LANY on repeat, playing Cards Against Humanity, and creating spreadsheets. Looking forward to meeting y'all!
- Hello! I’m Michael, a sophomore from Orange County studying bioengineering and hopefully EECS as well. A fun fact about me is that I’m a huge ice hockey fan and have played for most of my life. Im hyped to be an AI this semester and look forward to seeing everyone in person!
- Hello hello! My name is Misbah, and I'm a second-year from the bay area majoring in Data Science and Cognitive Science. I love going on long walks, sunrises, poetry, and meeting new people!! I'm super excited to be an AI for 61a this semester and can't wait to meet you all. Feel free to reach out - down to chat about anything, related to 61a or not. :)
- Hiya, I'm a second-year from Naperville, IL. I love meeting new people and trying new things. My current obsession is cajun seasoning. I also like swimming, calisthenics, and investing. Feel free to chat with me about anything and everything. Excited to be back in 61A!
- Hey there! I’m Mrinal Bhagavan, but call me Pinaki :). Im a sophomore EECS major that uses he/him pronouns. Outside of CS, Im a modded Minecraft fan, and samoyed lover (ask to see some cute pics, I’ve got a ton 🐩)!
- Hi everybody! My name's Nikhil, and I'm a second-year studying Computer Science and CalTeach. CS 61A has been one of my favorite courses at Cal, and I hope to make it a course that you all can love as much as me!
- Hello! I'm Noemi (she/they), an intended CS and Pure Mathematics major and a Freshman here at Berkeley. I love doing visual art and failing miserably at video games with my friends. I also really enjoy cooking, and learning new languages.
- Hi! I'm Omar (he/him/his), a new junior transfer majoring in EECS. Excited to be helping out with 61A this semester!
- Hey! I'm Pooja, and my pronouns are she/her/hers. I'm currently a sophomore studying computer science, and I took 61A last semester. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions!
- Hello! I'm Ryan (he/him/his). I am currently a second year studying computer science coming from coastal southern California. I took CS61A last semester and I can't wait to see all the fresh faces this year. In my free time, I love to play Magic: the Gathering and fun party games like Exploding Kittens! Feel free to email me when you have questions about 61A content, or just email me talking about anything; that's cool too.
- Hi! I'm Saahiti (she/her), and I'm a sophomore studying CS from the Bay Area. I enjoy watching thrillers and trying new food! Looking forward to helping out with labs this semester :)
- Hi! I'm Sanjana (she/hers) and I am a third year studying Cognitive Science and CS! Aside from CS, I love dance, journalism, singing, design and, of course, teaching! I'm so excited to help out in labs - please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help or just want to talk!
- Hi I'm Sarthak (he/him) a second year CS major from Los Altos, CA! I'm obsessed with music and playing the guitar. Also, a big Pats fan. You can catch me at the Berkeley Marina from time to time :)
- Hello, world! I'm a sophomore EECS student from Vancouver. Talk to me if you love computational imaging, AR, photography, movies, music, and ridiculously over-engineered Zoom setups :)
- Hi, I'm Shawn (he/him/his), a 2nd year EECS major from Maryland! I love table tennis, basketball, music (played the clarinet), and video games (CS:GO, Valorant, Genshin Impact). Feel free to reach out to me for anything!
- Hello!!! I’m an EECS major (sophomore) and am looking forward to meeting y’all this semester. I spend my free time working on my photography and music. I’m very passionate about science and art being parallels in ones life so if you ever want to talk about it let me know :)).
- He/him/his Here’s a picture of me making a sandwich on a bus for a friend. Let me know if you need help with 61A or sandwiches. (If I don’t know the CS, I’ll make you a free sandwich)
- Hello, hello! I'm Shreyas (he/him), and I'm a 2nd-year studying Bioengineering and EECS. Very excited meet you all on campus this semester!
- I trained my cats to do anything a dog can do and more. Join my group if you like animals or baking :).
- Hey there! I'm Stella, a second year EECS student from central Iowa; kudos if you know where that is :D. In my free time I like to travel, hike, listen to classical music, and torture myself with Japan vlogs (I’ll go someday...).
- Hi! My name is Sungum, and I'm a sophomore studying computer science and data science from Fremont, Ca. I love watching and playing sports, listening to music, and watching random shows on Netflix. I'm looking forward to a fun semester of 61a with you, and please feel free to reach out whenever if you have any questions or would just like to chat.
- Hey! My name is Suraj (he/him/his), and I'm excited to be an academic intern this semester. In my free time I like to play basketball, listen to music, and play guitar. Reach out if you have any questions regarding CS61A or anything else.
- Hello! I'm Surbhi (she/her) and I'm a sophomore studying eecs and business from Seattle, WA! I took 61A last fall and really enjoyed it, so I'm excited to help out and get to know y'all!
- Hi! I'm Sylvia and I am a third year intended CS at Cal! I recently moved from Seattle to Berkeley! In my free time, I love swimming, cooking, and reading. I'm so excited to be an AI this semester and feel free to reach out :))
- Hi! I'm Tommy, and I'm a sophomore from Canada studying CS + Business! I love playing piano, badminton, and cooking for my friends. Feel free to contact me anytime @tommypwang on Facebook or Instagram!
- Hi! I'm Vanessa, a second year intended CS and Business major. I love to bake and play tennis and badminton. I'm super excited to be AI-ing for the first time this year! Can't wait to meet you all!
- Hey everyone! Nice to meet you, my name's Vedant and I'm excited to be an AI for this semester. Please reach out to me if you need anything, looking forward to this semester
- wassup everyone i'm Vibha (she/her/hers), a sophomore in intended CS. i took 61A last year and loved it despite the struggle, so i hope i can help you through this course!
- Hi guys! I’m Vincent Do (he/his) from San Jose, CA and some of my interests include photography, music, and anime. I’m hardstuck plat in League, level 10 in Valorant, 16k in Osu, and AR 56 in Genshin. I’m looking forward to helping you guys enjoy CS61A this semester!
- Hi! I'm Vincent Wang, currently a sophomore in EECS. I spent my K-12 grades in Clovis/Fresno, CA. For fun, I like to play the piano, and my favorite anime show is currently That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime! Looking forward to meeting you all!
- Hey there! I'm Wesley (or Wes, whatever you prefer) and I'm a third-year Data Science major from the Bay Area (he/him/his). Outside of classes, I'm a bit of a music nerd and I have an interest in pro-wrestling. Feel free to talk to me about anything, I'm looking forward to seeing you in lab!
- Hi everyone! I'm a third-year CS major from Los Altos, CA. I'm super excited to learn and grow alongside you all in CS 61A this semester!
- Welcome to CS61A
- Hi, I’m an intended CS and Cog Sci major. I’m interested in dance, film, and design.
- I am an amateur pet lover and I use she/her/hers for pronouns. I have an American shorthair cat and a Maltese dog. If you are interested in meeting with them, feel free to talk to me!
- Hi! My name is Yi. I am a junior transfer majoring in EECS. Hope you learn a lot and have a lot fun in the class!
- Hi! I'm Yuto, a 2nd yr CS major from the Yay Barea. You'll find me studying in Moffit, or solving puzzles or listening to music in my free time (yut.to/music). Hmu anytime for a game of avalon/onuw/mafia/amogus, and I'm looking forward to meeting & helping yall soon:)!
- Hi! My name is Zhihan Cheng, and I am from China. I also go by Ellie; Zhihan is the challenging version. My hobbies include ... eating and sleeping. (❁´◡`❁)